- Friday - Sunday, 1 - 4 pm, May through September
- Part of the New Jersey Women's Heritage Trail
- School programs
- "Traveling Trunk" programs
- "Choosing Sides" program
- Adults $5
- seniors and students $2.60
- children under 6 free
137 Kings Highway, Middletown, NJ 07748
Marlpit Hall, built circa 1756, was home to Edward Taylor, a prosperous landowner and merchant who was active in colonial government and an ardent loyalist. The Taylor’s lost much in their wealth and influence after the Revolutionary War but retained the family farm.
Marlpit Hall is now maintained and interpreted by the Monmouth County Historical Association.
WHAT TO SEE AND DO
- Tour the house
- Visit Monmouth County Historical Association's five other historic homes in the area
Journey through Jersey strives to have the most up-to-date information, but always check with the site itself before planning a visit.
Photos courtesy Monmouth County Historical Association