- Grounds open daily from sunrise to sunset
- Buildings open during programs and by appointment
- Virtual programming offered during COVID-19
- For a full list of programming, visit prallsvillemills.org
- Grist Mill and Sawmill - ADA accessible
- Service animals welcome
- On-site parking
33 Risler Street, Stockton, NJ 08559
The Prallsville Mills is a historic site nestled along the Delaware River in the quaint town of Stockton. The unique 10-building historic complex includes an 1877 grist mill, a 1790 linseed oil mill, an 1850 sawmill, and a 1900 grain silo. The mills contributed to the Industrial Revolution and the many water-powered industries on the complex dating back to the 1700s.
Today, the Prallsville Mills offer a mix of cultural and community activities that include historical tours, art shows and galleries, hiking and biking, live music and concerts, fitness classes, and more. The once thriving industrial center is now a go-to destination for outdoor enthusiasts and history buffs alike.
WHAT TO SEE AND DO
- Explore the site’s historic grist mill, linseed oil mill, sawmill, and grain silo
- Attend a cultural or community event
- Learn about the history of the Industrial Revolution in Stockton
Journey through Jersey strives to have the most up-to-date information, but always check with the site itself before planning a visit.