#MYJOURNEYTHROUGHJERSEY PHOTO CONTEST November 06, 2017
New Jersey history is everywhere, hidden away on quiet back roads, right out in plain site, in urban areas, country towns and villages, and along the Jersey shore. Historic sites across the state tell intriguing stories of New Jersey’s diverse, inventive, creative and revolutionary people. We want to hear from you about where, and why, you choose to Journey through Jersey. We're hosting the #MyJourneythroughJersey Photo Contest, where you can submit up to 5 photos of you, your family, friends, or others, at a historic site in New Jersey. We'll choose 3 winners in January 2018 - with some great prizes to be announced soon!
The sites can be of your choosing, they do not have to be a Journey through Jersey site, but they must be open to the public (no trespassing!). All Journey through Jersey sites are open to the public on a regular basis, so if you need some ideas, it's a good place to start. You can sort Journey through Jersey sites based on different categories such as region, theme, and interest. If you prefer to plan a trip based on upcoming events, check out our seasonal calendar listing.
To enter the #MyJourneythroughJersey Photo Contest, just fill out this form. We'd also love to see your photos on social media - just tag them with #myjourneythroughjersey, and we'll re-share some of our favorites! Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Just a couple quick contest rules:
- You may submit up to 5 photos (must be .jpg format)
- Photos must be from January - December 2017
- Photos must include people at a historic site in New Jersey (as previously mentioned, it does not have to be a Journey through Jersey site, but that might be a good place to start)
- Photos can be any size/taken on any camera or device (selfies are welcome!)
- Photos must be your own work
- Submissions are due by December 31, 2017
We can't wait to see where your Journey through Jersey takes you!